Thursday 21 February 2008

Senam Hamil

Last week I just had my first 'senam hamil' at the hospital..
I asked Ayah to join me, since I've been seeing the pictures of exercise for pregnant moms with their husbands assisting the moms during the exercise. So he also took the time on that Wednesday morning to go to the hospital, before he went to work.

I just found out in the exercise room that only moms involved in the exercise. All the dads were just sitting in a line of chairs behind the exercise mattress. All dads were asked by the instructor to memorize the exercise so the moms can do it again at home. (Hehehe... maaf ya Ayah,, jadi 'terjebak' di ruang senam..)

The exercise went well... some of the move were quiet hard for the moms with big tummy... After a few moves, you started to react, also made some moves inside.. I figure you were also did some exercise by yourself.. Hihihi...

No comments:

How Old Am I?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker