Monday 14 July 2008

WELCOME OUR BELOVED KIDDY





Saturday, 29 March 2008. At 5 a.m. I’ve already awaken. I took a bath, did the morning pray and get ready for the surgery. At 6.30 the nurse picked me up and strolled me on a wheel chair to the surgery room. Everybody was coming to support us.. There were Nien, Kitos (aKI TOSan), DD (buDe Dyah), PaPi (PAkde PIerre), eyang Ninik, eyang Arifin, Ati Tutut, Kimud (aKI MUDa Arief); then followed by mbah uti, mbak kakung and Nita Vita after I entered into the surgery room.

At 7 a.m. sharp the surgery was started. Thank God, the doctors (the anesthetist, prof. ---, the gynecologist, dr. Yuslam and the pediatric, dr. Rinawati) and their team were so great. They were so professional and also could calm me and made everything was not as scary as I thought.

At about 7.15 I could feel the doctor ‘cut’ my stomach, even though they gave me some anesthetic so I didn’t feel any hurt.

At 7.27 a.m. you were born. I could feel the tried to pull you out of my stomach. Then I heard your crying. Alhamdulillah… Welcome to the world my lovely Kiddy…

They brought you to my face so I could kiss you. I kiss you several times. Oh, you were so tiny and cute. I couldn’t wait to hold you!!

Then suddenly I felt so sleepy. The doctor gave me something that made me sleep, while they finish the surgery. Meanwhile, they took you outside the surgery room and showed you to Ayah and everybody who was waiting for us. Here’s your first picture, taken only about 10 minutes after you were born.


About 2-3 hours later I was awake and had a post surgery observation first before I could leave the surgery room. Then I met Ayah and everybody. Ayah gave me a kiss, followed by everybody, then the nurse took me to my room.

No comments:

How Old Am I?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker