Thursday 31 July 2008

Hang Over

Caca,

Last night you woke up at 1.00 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep afterward.
Ayah hold you for almost an hour.. but still you were still awake and crying.
(poor Ayah, he needed some good sleep. He will be going to Batam for business trip tomorrow Ca).
You didn't want to drink some milk.. just kept crying.

I was too tired and sleepy.. Just offered you ASI (breastmilk), but didn't have the power to hold you and walked around to calm you and get you to bed.

We finally woke Mbak Imah, your nanny, and asked her to hold you.

After half an hour of quiet time, I suddenly heard you crying again.
So I held you.. you stopped crying and started to drink some ASI. But then you cried again a little. So I had to hold you for a while..

Aaah, finally, you were sleeping.. at 3 a.m.
I held you in my arms after that, until moring came. You woke up a little at 4.00 and 4.30 for some milk.
Oh, I am so sleepy now Caca..
Tonight, we'll sleep tight, okay..

Mmwahh from your sleepy Ibu.. :)

No comments:

How Old Am I?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker