Monday 14 July 2008

CALYA LAKSMI KINASIH




After the surgery, the whole family gathered in my room. That’s when we announced your name. Welcome our beloved CALYA LAKSMI KINASIH.

CALYA means: you are perfect, complete. I give you this name. It sounds nice and it is not commonly used by other people. This is also my pray for you, so you will be complete. Remember that I experienced some illness during my pregnancy. I don’t want you to have any bad effect from those.



LAKSMI means: prosperity. It is also the other name of Dewi Sri, goddess of rice. It also means beautiful. This name was given by Ayah.

KINASIH means the beloved one. So you will be loved by all of us. Kitos suggested this name for you. He got it through an old man he met during his silent moment.



Then we thought about what we should call you. Ayah and Ibu decided to call you by CACA. It’s simple and easy to remember. The name also sounds fit for you.

All are from Sanskrit language.

No comments:

How Old Am I?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker