Friday 9 November 2007

Rolling and Swimming

3 Nov 2007

Now you are on your 16 weeks old. Even I still haven’t gained weight after hospitalized, but my stomach grows bigger. I also hope that you still can grow normally.

One thing the midwife taught me while I was hospitalized that how to detect where you are. During the first months of pregnancy, you are located somewhere under my stomach. You will move up the next few months and in the later stage you will go down again, preparing yourself to come out. J

Then, I need to find a form like a ball.. it is you.. I can feel you, like ticking.. It is your heartbeat.. Now Ayah can also detect where you are..
But during your first months, you like to move a lot.. you roll here and there.. Ayah always says that you are swimming.. hehe.. even when you are examined by midwife, they sometimes found difficulty in finding where you are, when you were rolling here and there.

No comments:

How Old Am I?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker