Friday 9 November 2007

I Can Feel You're Moving...!!

TODAY, 9 Nov 2007... the first time I can feel you're moving in my stomach... :)
it is a wonderful and magical experience for me..

it started first thing in the morning, around 7 a.m., when I was still having my bed rest after I was hospitalize. I felt something kicking in my stomach.. 2 kicks..
I immediately sms Ayah to tell him the great news.. He was also so thrilled..

A few minutes later, I felt 3 other kicks..
And some more kicks and kicks...

It feels really great to see you growing..
From the books and websites I read, I can start feeling your moving during the 16th week.. but for first pregnancy, some mothers-to-be may can start feeling it after her 18th week. Now you are in your 17th week.

Thanks my dear.. you made my day.. :)

Keep growing.. stay healthy...

Mmwah...

No comments:

How Old Am I?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker