Monday 8 October 2007

Introduction


This blog is dedicated to you my dearest son/daughter-to-be..



Today is my 13th week of my pregnancy.. so you’ve been living within me for the past 13 week.. I couldn’t get the courage to start having this blog until I safely reached my first tri-semester. Even your dad-to-be was still keeping this wonderful news from his friends and colleagues until now.

We have more confident as last Saturday we visited our doctor and the examination result was great. We can see you moving around,, you are only 5.9 cm.. How cute.. :) Although you are still so small, we can already see your brain, the line of your backbones, your little hands, feet and fingers.. And everything grows normally.. How magical… Subhannallah..

From now on, I will write every single development of yours as much as I can.. So I hope, by the time you are able to read, this can tell your first journey in this world.. this can be your first diary of your life..






We love you...

With so much love,
Your Mom..

*we still don’t know yet how we like you to call us.. Mama-Papa,, Ayah-Ibu, Ayah-Bunda, Bapak-Ibu,, or else.. the first one may be the one we eventually pick.. *

No comments:

How Old Am I?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker