Monday 3 March 2008

Big Foot

.. but this is not the big foot as a car with big wheels… It’s my feet.. they’re getting bigger and bigger.. I am no longer able to walk too long and far.. in addition to it, my palm and fingers are also bigger… they are now difficult to hold something too long too..

Ayah and Ibu also went to the doctor for a regular check up last Saturday. The result was fine. Your position was head down. Your weight was about 2.087 – 2.150 kilos, which was normal. The target is to gain 300 grams of your weight in the next 2 weeks.

The doctor said that the cause of my big feet was because the increase of blood volume in my body. This is to accommodate the blood circulation in my body, which is now having a longer route, because you are also part of that blood circulation. But the level of hemoglobin in my body is still the same, that’s why I will become sleepier and feel headache at times (and already experienced those).

He also said that the prediction of date of your delivery may be around late March or early April.. the exact time when Ayah will go to Budapest. *sigh… *
Well, we should be ready at anytime,, as long as you are healthy. I would probably too small to deliver you in normal way.. so there’s a possibility to have you with Caesar surgery. We’ll see…

No comments:

How Old Am I?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker